Saturday, January 11, 2014

FO :: Winterland Mittens

Untitled

Mom's mittens are off the needles :)
It took a while with so small needles...  Think I'll have to make myself a pair too, but I'll go up a needle size to get them a little bit bigger

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Winterland/Vinterland by Wenche Roald
Yarn: Senjagarn from Gjestal, 42 g black and 38 g white
Needles: 2 mm / US 0
Size: Womens small/medium
Started: December 26, 2013
Completed: January 9, 2014



Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

5 comments:

  1. How do you like the fit and feel of these compared to ones with fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness! love the houses and the trees and stars too! lovely gloves hege

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty mittens, Hege! I just put the pattern in my Ravelry queue. I'm sure your mom is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... those are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥