Wednesday, January 15, 2014

On the needles :: Cabernet Infinity Scarf

Untitled

Or the Cabernet Cowl as I like to call it. I found it when I joined the Me kal over at Ravelry.
And I love it!! I want to have a set, so I'll cast on the Cabernet Hat when the cowl is done.

Joining Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday :: Keep Calm Craft On
What's on your needles today?

Untitled

Endre has the day off on Wednesday and the temperature suddenly went up to just -8 C this morning. So we packed our lunch and went snowshoeing :)
The light now is stunning and the sun shined on the peeks today.


Untitled


14 comments:

  1. UP to -8????? Wheeeeeee!!! (BRRRRR!) I really love that pattern…:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. -8 C is just perfect winter weather in our parts. Not to cold and not to warm, so our clothes get wet playing in the snow ;)
      We had -28 C yesterday...

      Delete
  2. What a way to spend the day. That's a nice color for your cowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it will be an awesome cowl! I love the pattern. The scenery is gorgeous! What a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cowl and beautiful scenery! I am hoping to try snowshoeing sometime this winter or next! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! We usually have snow and cold in January, but this year it is oddly green and springlike. I miss the pure, white landscape. The stitch pattern in your cowl is so pretty--and I love your beaded stitch marker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pattern for the cowl! Making the matching hat is a great idea! The snow looks so pretty, but I'm still glad we don't get a lot where we live. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that stitch pattern, very striking. The snow photos look rather cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pattern for your knitting magic!
    And I don't admit to all around here, but I DO like a coat of snow. And a fire in the fireplace to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning photos! WOW. I love your cowl so far too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely! Happy winter, looks like you are enjoying it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your scarf and the outdoors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that pattern! I can see why you like it. I'm off to Snåsa tomorrow. Hope the weather stays WARM!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥