Wednesday, January 29, 2014

on the needles :: Nancy, Captain Hastings and a mystery

Joining Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday :: Keep Calm Craft On
What's on your needles today?

Untitled

I have a few projects on the needles. And I really want to knit them all at the same time...
I casted on "Nancy" a few days ago. With so much stockinette it's perfect knitting while watching tv. It will get some rows tonight when I'll watch The Originals.
In the back you can see on of the Captain Hastings socks. The second one is on the nedles, so hubby will have a new pair soon :)

Untitled

I'm also making the TTL Mystery Socks and the 3rd clue came today, so I am ready to knit the heels :) Love the grey and turquoise together!

12 comments:

  1. All of your projects are gorgeous!! TV knitting is the best, you can really blast through the rows at record speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spennende prosjekter du har på gang! Jeg har et par sokker etter bestemors gamle oppskrift på pinnene i dag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking projects! The sock pattern is gorgeous and the sweater looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Your knitting always inspires me when I stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome projects! I've been working on a stockinette project while watching tv too! :-) Love those socks. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an intricate stitch pattern for those socks. That's a great sea green. Also, it's fun how color work has so many possibilities and can have different moods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects. Nancy is looking great but those socks are beautiful! Such a complicated looking pattern, can't wait to see how they are finished off

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pattern of your socks! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, the design on those bottom socks look like cathedral arches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving those mystery socks!! (have never done a mystery SOCK club...hmmmmm!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That grey and turquoise is lovely indeed! Great projects, Hege!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, such gorgeousness! It makes me want to cast on another project right now!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥