Friday, February 7, 2014

FO :: Captain Hastings

Untitled

When I browsed through Ravelry last month I found the Captain Hastings kal/ral. Knit a pair of socks and read a Poirot novel - perfect combination. The book, The Big Four was good, but I guess it would been better to watch the film... The socks were fun to knit although I had some problem getting the pattern to match. But they came out great and Hubby got himself a new pair of socks :)

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Captain Hastings
Yarn: 84 g Sisu #3031
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1½
Size: Medium, 63 st, european 41
Started: January 19, 2014
Completed: February 4, 2014



Untitled Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

Linking up with FO Friday and Creative Friday

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely pattern - I like the simplicity of the graphic design! And I love Poirot, I believe I've read all Poirot book at least twice (blush :). If you haven't yet, you should definitely read the best (for me) among many others - And Then There Were None and The Murder of Roger Ackroyd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fab! Added that pattern to my favourites, I fancy making some for my OH at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color and the swirl of the design!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look very warm and cozy - I love the graphic pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been watching Poirot on Netflix. Just love it! Nice socks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stilige snurresokker! Likte finishen på dem, at snurrene stopper mot tåsiden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, swirling stitch definition.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥