Monday, February 3, 2014

FO :: Pink & Yellow Vanilla Socks

Untitled

These socks have been my mindless knitting while wathcing tv lately and they are mine :)
I love the colours and yes, they are so bright in real life too!
And lucky me, I have another skein of it.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: My standard vanilla patten. 64 st.
Yarn: 98 g Supersocke 6 fach/6 ply Wellness II Color #1202
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1½
Size: 64 sts, european 39/40
Started: January 16, 2014
Completed: February 3, 2014

Untitled


6 comments:

  1. Lovely and cheerful and cozy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A terrific pair! I like the colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deilige sokker i fantastisk flott farge, ha en fin uke, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very comfy looking and the colorway is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks are just gorgeous , what a beautiful colour way , just the thing to brighten up a winters day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors remind me of a fruit jello parfait. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥