Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On the needles :: Everyone's Cowl

Joining Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday :: Keep Calm Craft On
What's on your needles today?


Untitled

I joined the Valentine's kal in the What dreams are made of group on Ravelry a while ago.
I decided I would knit Eirin the Everyone's hat, but after knitting one repeat of the pattern I could see it would be too big for her. So rather than ripping it I just kept on knitting and it will be the Everyone's cowl instead ;)
The yarn is something acrylic and it's from a store bought sweater i ripped ages ago.

14 comments:

  1. Evereyone´s cowl ser jo kjempefin ut! Lagrer linken jeg:) Gleder meg til å se lua ferdig! Jeg har en liten vårvest i knallrosa på pinnene i dag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's already looking so pretty! I really love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful yarn!!! I am loving knitting with pink this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good rescue!! it's looking great already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting yarn. From Instagram, I thought you were using several yarns held together. This is a great Valentine's color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfectly valentines! Beautiful colour, is it a cotton?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be a lovely cowl!!! Very ingenious :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect color for this time of year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color is so cheery! Just what I need on a cold, gray day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so great when we can make something work out when it isn't going where it needs to be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love frogging sweaters for yarn! Nice to see a project knit with some. Very festive for February.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥