Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sunset

midnightsun2

We have rainy days now, but last night a soft pink/red light filled our livingroom. The sun colored the sky just before she disappeared behind the mountain. It felt like even the air was red when I went outside to take the picture. And the lake was so beautiful, the picture don't give it justice...

midnightsun1

I haven't been able to log into blogger or read any other blogspot blogs since Friday. It's not just me, all with the same internet supplier has had the same problem. But it seems like it's fixed now. Let us just hope it'll last!

I've got this meme from Teresa ;)

5 things on my to do list today
- Knit
- Grocery shopping
- Knit
- Water my plants
- Knit

As you can see by all the knitting, I don't have much on my plan today;)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
- I was just about to start nursing school and had met hubby.

Places I have lived.
- Skøelv, Brøstadbotn, Harstad and Finnsnes, all in North-Norway

5 things I would do if I were a billioaire.
- Build a house
- Buy a new car
- Give some to my nearest family
- Buy lots of yarn
- Save the rest for my kids

4 comments:

  1. Det var roligt att få veta lite mer om dig, Hege. Hoppas det blir rik¨tigt mycket tid för stickning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eg syntest du hadde vore uvanleg stille, ja. ;)
    Flott solnedgang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are beautiful. Isn't it crazy how things change so much in 10 years? I tagged you in my last post ;) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that pinkish/reddish light we get some evenings. It makes everything look so magical!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥