Monday, December 1, 2008

Fingerless mitts

gray mitts

Two pairs of fingerless mitts are done. This gray pair is a christmas present.
Pattern: 220 Fingerless mitt's by Jessica.
Yarn: 100 g Gjestal Østlandsgarn
Needles: 3,5 mm
Modifications: I have knitted rib over the thumb st as well.



red mitts1

I plan to give these as a christmas present, but I'll keep them myself ;)
Pattern: Strata from Knitting new mittens & gloves.
Yarn: 50 g Rubin.
Needles: 3,5 mm
Size: Large





I've got this from Teresa :)
I will give it to

Heidelweiss, she is celebrating her 1 year of knitting and have knitted some great things during this year! She has tagged me with this 7 things a while ago...So here it it.

7 things I can do:
1) Knit
2) Drive a car
3) Bake bread
4) Skiing (cross country)
5) Do the dishes
6) Learn
7) Be a good mom

7 things I can't do:
1) Park by squeezing in between two cars
2) Sew
3) Be patient
4) Go a day without internet
5) Decorate cakes
6) Draw
7) Remember to water my plants. It's a miracle they are alive...

7 things I always say:
1) I love you
2) Stop running in the sofa
3) Close the doors (living in an old house with draught from the floor, we need to close the doors...)
4) Pick up your toys, please...
5) Hang up your jackets...
6) Stop quarreling!
7) Have a great day at school!

7 things I always eat:
1) Bread
2) Chocolate
3) Cheese
4) Pasta
5) Potatoes
6) Fruit
7) Tea (well, I drink it..)

7 tags:
I choose not to tag anyone ;)

6 comments:

  1. I am on a glove, mitt mode so I may have to pick up Knitting New Mittens and Gloves. Love the fingerless gloves you made. The colors are beautiful and the look so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 things I always say; jepp, det kunne ha vore meg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitts are good. yours look great!
    love your meme. :)
    it is SO hard for me to go a day without the internet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mitts and LOVE your 7 things list! Thanks for the "Love Your Blog" gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those red gloves...they are beautiful! I too cannot decorate a cake to save the life of me. They look horrible....at least my four year old thinks they look good..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red mitts...and love your meme :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥