Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3rd pair of monster pants and some painting.

monsterpants#3 1

I've knitted a new pair of monster pants for my cousin cormz's youngest. It was a quick knit, but sewing in all the ends, well, you know ;) Takes some time

monsterpants#3 2

Since I don't have a model in the right size, a doll have to do the use.
Pattern: My own, inspired by crankypantsknits pants.
Yarn: Mor Aase, 10o g black and 5o g in each shade of blue. Leftovers of black, red and white.
Needles: 3 mm.

And cormz, you'll have to give us some action photos ;)
(And I cross my fingers and hope it fits.)

painting2

Endre and I have been busy painting today. He on his easel...

painting1

... and I on this plate.

painting3

16 comments:

  1. Råkule monsterbukser!!

    Så koselig dere har det med maling:) Og begge to er kjempeflinke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUHUUUUU!!!! Gleder meg til pakke i posten! Actionbilder skal du få, selvfølgelig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hege, you are so amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those monster pants are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a "renaissance woman," Hege. I'm always envious of people who can paint. And, of course, as always, I love the monster pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your monster pants are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those monster pants are so cute!! I don't have any little monster's to knit for anymore (although the teenage Daughter deserves a pair!). You are a very talented painter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så flotte bukser!

    Gøy å male sammen, koselig med slike felles aktiviteter med ungene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those monster pants are wonderful! Nicely done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tøffe bukser!
    Vet du om man får kjøpt mønstret noen steder? Tror mine to gutter ville digget å få så kule ullbukser ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi...thanks so much for your comment over at my blog! Yours is beautuful. I just had to say that I LOVE the monster pants ! If only Maddie were that small again. I used to love knitting her longies...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those monster pants are wonderful, congratulation

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥