Thursday, March 5, 2009

An award :)

I received this award from Adrienne a few days ago :) Adrienne is one of my lates blog I have started to follow :) I'm so bad to pass on these awards, but this time I will before I forget ;)

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

And I like to pass this on to:

* Små (s)ting i bagasjen
* Green Jello
* Stix and String
* Amazing Trips

These blogs are among my daily reads, and I know I'm bad at leaving comments...

2 comments:

  1. Takk, Hege!
    nå har det vært dårlig med "daglige" hos meg i mars, men jeg tenker blogg hver dag allikevel. Merkelig det der ;-)
    Ha en fin helg!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥