Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our weekend

Our weekend

A mosaic to sum up our weekend :)
After seeing Tammy making playdough I had to make a big dough with my kids. And they have been playing with it for hours each day :)
Erlend turned 9 year on Saturday and as you can see Simpsons and Indiana Jones is one of his favorites! The day was celebrated with pizza and chocolatecake :)
Today we've been outside. I hoped for better weather, but despite the sun the air was filled with drifting snow - and that was cold.

8 comments:

  1. It still looks very inviting to play in the snow. I love seeing pictures of your countryside and your children playing. I used to make play dough for my kids too, when they were little. It was fun for all of us. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. så koseleg bildemosaikk du har laga!! brrr..kaldt hos dåke ser eg ;)
    og hello kitty er fortsatt populær..
    fin søndag til deg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still cold and snowing here too, but it looks like you all had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful weekend! Happy Birthday to Erlend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how well it keeps in the fridge. We wrapped it super tight in plastic and it's been a week or two (maybe?) and it's still super soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! you have some nice knitting going on!
    look in to my home page i have wonderfull yarns for very nice prises!
    mvh liene&anders

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hege,
    Thanks for dropping by my blog!!
    I love that elephant jumper...you are very clever with your patterned knitting!!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oj, vad kallt ni har!
    Jag gillade dina teckningar - jag tycker de är fina!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥