Friday, January 1, 2010

Changes

cold

It's -20 C, and it have been so for weeks now... We are just outside to get some air now and then ;) And today we had to go out and send off some fireworks ;)
Endre felt asleep around 9.30 yesterday, and he slept through all the noise from the fireworks too. So we had to save a few so he could see them today!

I'm not one of those who makes a lot of new years resolution, but after reading Mama Craft's post today, I desided to find a word for this year too. My word is change. This year I want to change a lot. Change our life style, the way we eat - get more healty, cut the sugar - you get the idea. I also want to change the way I spend my day - get out and get fresh air each day, spend less time infront of the computer and tv = more time to play with the kids and knitting :) There might be other changes to be made too, some big ones that I don't want to blog about now. Some things aren't for blogging, not yet. Maybe if I can change those things I can blog about them when the year has gone by... Oh, and I've changed the name of the blog :) I've wanted to change the name for a long time, into something in english ;) So I ended up with Cloudberry - I love the way this little plant pops up with white flowers in the summer, changes to red unripe berries and then turns into golden orange cloudberries! And they smell devine and makes a great jam.

I've also desided that I'll join the project 365 this year. Hopefully I'll be able to follow it through ;) I'll make a badge in one of the sidebars.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love the new name- those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am planning on traveling to Norway this coming year. My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary. Maybe we could look you up?
    Do you sell your handknit socks? I love handknit socks but have not made any as of yet. This is one of my new years goals is to learn how to knit socks.
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog name! I am also deep in some new year resolution list making. The word I have chosen for my year is SIMPLE. I hope to post on this a little later today.
    And you know, we will make it through the 365 project :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeg tror på at det er godt med et fokusord. Jeg landet på "integritet" og sliter med ordet, - for det er et så vanskelig ord for så en selvfølgelig sak!

    Jeg tar opp igjen 365 etter et år der det gikk skeis, - lykke til med din bildeferd gjennom året.
    ps har et par tips i bloggen, forresten ;.)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥