Sunday, February 28, 2010

52 books in 52 weeks


I love books! I've been readig books since I learned how to read, and there's no better way to spend some hours than with a good book and disappear into another world! So when I found the 52 books in 52 weeks group on Ravelry, I thought I'd make a list of the books I read and see if I manage to read 52 books in a year. And it's seems like I have no problem so far ;) I might even manage to do the reading 200+ books in 2010 challenge ;)

I've highlighted my favourite books :)

January

1 - Landet under isen - Lars Mæhle
2 - Alvenes lengsel - Thore Hansen
3 - Skogland 1, Gutten i dragereiret - Thore Hansen
4 - Skogland 2, Reisen til den glemte byen - Thore Hansen
5 - Skogland 3, Dragebyen - Thore Hansen
6 - Skogland 4, Demonene ved flodens munning - Thore Hansen
7 - Ruffen,The Sea Serpent Who Couldn't Swim - Tor Åge Bringsværd
8 - Skogland 5, Der skogstiene møtes - Thore Hansen
9 - Ruffen Escapes to Loch Ness - Tor Åge Bringsværd
10 - Skogene kommer - Thore Hansen
11 - Den vidunderlige leken - Thore Hansen
12 - The girl with the dragon tattoo - Stieg Larsson
13 - Beast Warrior Viking Werewolf - Eva gordon
14 - Hjertets valg (Tre søstre #28) - Bente Pedersen
15 - Kjernesunn familie - Ninka-Bernadette Mauritson
16 - Legacy (Anna Strong Series #4) - Jeanne C. Stein
17 - The mermaid chair - Sue Monk Kidd
18 - Langstilkbyen - Sturle Brustad
19 - Retribution (Anna Strong Series #5) - Jeanne C. Stein

February

20 - No place like home - Mary Higgins Clark
21 - Rystelser (Tre søstre #29) - Bente Pedersen
22 - I fiendens klør (Ildfuglen #6) - Hanna Sandvik
23 - Dawn on a Distant Shore - Sara Donati
24 - Veiskille (Livets døtre #21) - May Grethe Lerum
25 - Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone - J.K. Rowling
26 - Mørke makter (Livets døtre #22) - May Grethe Lerum
27 - The Lace Reader - Brunonia Barry
28 - Skuggeporten - Lene Kaaberbøl
29 - Twilight - Stephenie Meyer


And for those of you who like paranormal fantasy as much as I do - go check out the contest over at Urban Fantasy. But you need to hutty, it ends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥