Friday, May 14, 2010

Tappan Zee Cardigan

Tappan Zee Cardigan

This have been my "outdoors knitting" the last week or so. I was a bit worried that I would ran out of yarn, but I had enough. It's my first top down jacket and I really like to knit this way. So much easier to measure the length.

Tappan Zee Cardigan

Sorry about the poor pictures, but I didn't like the pictures hubby took of me... So you just have to see it un-modelled ;)

Pattern: Tappan Zee Cardigan.
Yarn: 355 g Mor Aase superwash. The colour on the first picture shows the colour best.
Needles: 4 mm.
Size: 42. It fits perfect. I have to block it a bit to prevent the edges to curl though ;)



Tappan Zee Cardigan

I only had three of these buttons in my button jar (which was enough), and I think they look great on the jacket.

Tappan Zee Cardigan

And we've had a really warm day with 15 C, so the spuds on the trees are starting to peek out :)

11 comments:

  1. Don't you love top-down? It's my favorite construction, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Boy are you speedy! Top down is great for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej!
    love that cardigan, love the colour and the texture and the buttons!

    Jag har aldrig stickat 'uppifrån' förr, men det verkar som om många gör det numera, jag får låta mig inspireras och ta steget.

    Har ni fått vattnet tillbaks? Jag kanske har missat att du skrivit om det, förlåt.
    Hoppas ni har det bra,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig vest i en fin farge. Denne kan du være stolt av :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color you chose and the i am sure it looks beautiful on. your buttons are nice as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. The silver buttons are perfect with the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denne ble virkelig fin!

    Jeg har ikke prøvd å strikke top-down, ser at mange liker det, og tenker at det ikke er noe å grue seg for når det dukker opp.
    Fortsatt god helg til deg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful and the buttons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful and the buttons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful! I love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denne ble fin! Lurer på om jeg har noe garn liggende som passer...?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥