Sunday, June 13, 2010

Totoro and some socks ;)

Totoro

We've been without intetnet connection for over a week and it's still a bit unsteady... And we're still without water :( After 5 months we're sort of starting to get used to it though, but now when it's summer the kids clothes get's so much dirtier than during winter. So I'm so looking forward to be able to do my own laundry. Hubby is going to dig the water pipe deeper, so hopefully we'll have the water back soon!
We've celebrated Eirin's 8 birthday and it really warms a mother's heart when the homemade present is the most cherished :)

Totoro

Pattern: Blue Totoro
Yarn: Blue Toppull and some white leftover of Mor Aase.
Hook: 3,5 mm





I've also knitted up four pairs of socks.
Pattern: 48 st, k1,p1 and k2,p2 ribbing with short row heel.
Size: About 5-6 years.
Yarn: Pink and blue Labbetuss raggegarn, red and brown Jarbo mellanraggi. About 65 g each.
Needles: 3 mm.

6 comments:

  1. Totoro is so cute! No wonder your daughter adores it. I'm amazed at the speed in which you can knit socks. Wow. Wish I could knit that fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the totoro! How cute! That's one of my favorite Miyazaki films!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift! Totoro is amazing and so too are your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she looks so happy with her little guy! Happy Birthday to Eirin! I really hope your water gets up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I can't imagine being without water for even a day. You're a trooper! Here's hoping that your hubby's successful with the pipe. I always love your socks, but the pink ones are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Totoro is so cute! She looks like she loves him too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥