Sunday, November 21, 2010

In the forest

DSCN4293

It's been weeks since we've spent time in the forest, so today we packed our backpacks and headed out.

DSCN4295

And there is nothing like a cup of  tea, some slices of bread with cheese and a fire :)

mosaic2f59cc1a24be73980b5d18a3fed53eb9e3eac6e8

We even made panfried toast ;) And ofcourse there was chocolate.

mosaic42633b299851110f0e43261098ac9d35e2bb8f07

And lots of playing :)
There ain't much snow, but enough for sledding.

DSCN4310

Wet mittens by the fire to dry ;)

Now I'm going to give the kids a bath before bedtime
and then I'm going to do some christmas gift knitting :)

13 comments:

  1. What a great outing! It reminded me of when my kids were young. We loved to go out into the woods. I love the picture of the mittens drying by the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the snow looks lovely, the mittens look very warm!

    GoodGoneGirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks so pretty. Especially those bright red mittens by the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh I love love love this! I hope to have many grand adventures with T when she's a bit older!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful day! And you have adorable children! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful day! We got a lot of snow over the weekend! More than enough for sledding or skiing. And of course it's extremely cold so it may stay awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hege...I enjoy your blog so much! I admire how you are able to keep it current. As much as I promise myself that I am going to do the same with my own blog...I never seem to succeed. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that you all get outside, no matter the weather. looks like a wonderful day in the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a talented photographer! Thanks so much for sharing. It brings back memories of our time in Norway (back in the 70's and 80's)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its great you can be outside, here it is too cold to be out more than a couple of hours. I miss that from when we lived by the coast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures of your outing! I miss camping in the snow and the smell of food over an open fire ~

    PS Congratulations on opening a shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS I miss your "what I'm reading" widget ~ I found a couple of great books that way!!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥