Monday, January 17, 2011

Mitten Month


January is NaKniMitMo (National Knitting Mitten Month). I've just managed to knit two pairs so far. Both pairs are for Erlend.


I'm definitaly making more of these mittens. So easy to knit up and they become thick and warm. I knit the first row instead of purling both rows for the slipped st rows, so I wouldn’t have those dots.
Pattern: Newfoundland Mittens - free pattern here :)
Yarn: Mor Aase superwash, 50 g each colour.
Needles: 3 mm.





Pattern: Lopi mittens.
Yarn: Mor Aase superwash, 50 g each colour.
Needles: 3,5 mm

5 comments:

  1. Kjempefine, begge parene! Er ferdig med og holder på med votter jeg også, men de er heklet, så det er vel ikke et januarmønster for deg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no ... none of my WIPs are mittens! I must start a pair immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superfina vantar, båda paren!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥