Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rainbow waffles, sort of....


Eirin needed a pair of new socks, so I dived into my stash to see if I could find some fun colours. I ended up with this ball, thinking it would make some cute rainbow looking stripes.

Socks for Eirin

As you can see, that didn't happend. I really hoped the whole sock would have stripes like the heels and toes... And ofcourse one of the socks had to get a blue part of pooling too... But in the end, Eirin dosen't care and the socks will still keep her feet warm.
Pattern: Blueberry Waffle Socks.
Yarn: 45 g Sisu #4438.
Needles: 2,5 mm.

2 comments:

  1. I love these socks! I really don't mind pooling, I think it looks kinda cool...

    Toasty feet are always a treat! (I'm such a nerd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern is beautiful and the colorway is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥