Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Totoro Mittens :)


January is coming to an end and so is the NaKniMitMo.

Totoro Mittens

My third pair of mittens came off my needles this morning. Hopefully Eirin will love them as much as I do when she comes home from school. I really must make a pair for myself too :)

Totoro Mittens

Pattern: Norwegian Totoro Mittens. I ended up with a thumb pattern like this, because the one in the pattern got so tight.
Yarn: Mor Aase superwash, 50 g each colour.
Needles: 3 mm.
Size: 8 years.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Just what I'd want to wear outside and in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can knit me a pair too, if you want! ;) Love these so much! Checking out the pattern details right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of the prettiest mittens I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! And the owl - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mittens! They are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥