Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny over at Small Things for Yarn Along.
"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ... ~"


Yarn Along

I casted on for a new project today - a new jacket for Eirin. The pattern is from Kæk og klassisk børnestrik
by Lene Holme Samsøe. She have choosen the colours herself ;) Those of you who wonder about the cardigan I had on my needles. Well, it turned out too big for me, so I have froged it... And I don't have the motivation to start over.
I'm reading several books at the moment (check me out on Goodreads and friend me if you want), but the one I just can't put down right now is The Outlander by Gil Adamson. (Enken in norwegian)

k2, p2 socks

I have finished a pair of socks - perfect tv kitting ;)
Pattern: 64 st. k2, p2 with a short row heel.
Yarn: 62g Opal Brasil #5006.
Needles: 2,5 mm.

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree that sock knitting is great tv knitting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, your sweater! I was looking forward to seeing the end product.
    The socks look great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your socks turned out great, I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just trying to catch up. Wow, great mittens!! (several posts back) and where can I find that Estonian book with all the knitted animal puppets? Is it a pattern book? I would love to make some of those. I'll save them for when GrandKids come along--which is bound to happen some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no so sorry to hear that your sweater didn't work out but your socks look fantastic :) I love knitting socks while watching tv to :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥