Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A little red bib


I was so sure I would manage to finish my Plain and Simple sweater by the end of May... But I was wrong. The collar and it's k3, p3 seems to take forever to knit up *sigh* So I desided to finish another little red project, so I at least would have one red project to show off for Project Spectrum ;)
I'm going to knit some bibs in different colours I can sell in my Epla shop. It looks kinda pink, but it's actually very red. I really need to find out how to take better pictures of red things with my camera...


Pattern: I've used this pattern for inspiration.
Yarn: Gjestal Bomull Sport.
Needles: 3,5 mm

2 comments:

  1. Oh the bib is gorgeous! I love the little crocheted flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beee-ooo-tiful! The red really shows up in the close-up shot. I don't know anything about it. It often happens with my purples and blues. They come out wrong, and I feel I have to explain. I liked the bib in pink, too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥