Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dragonfly Wings


I finished a shawl this weekend. It was an easy pattern to knit and I really like the lace part. But, it got a bit longer from tip to tip than I had thought it should be... So I might frog it and knit another shawl instead...


Pattern: Dragonfly Wings
Yarn: This took very little yarn, just 57 g of Candy Skein Yummy Fingering Superwash Sock, Colorway Blackberry
Needles: 4 & 5 mm
Modifications: In the stockinette part I haven't knitted the rows that makes the garter stripes. Or, I have knitted them, but forgot to knit them instead of purl them, so I have no garter stripes... Have to blame it on knitting and wathcing tv at the same time ;)



6 comments:

  1. Whether you frog it or not - I think it's beautiful!
    Am still searching for the 'right' pattern for a shawl in some beautiful variegated yarn (White/blue/grey).....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so lovely! Frogging a project is such a big decision -good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! You are brave to consider frogging it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous!!! I can't believe you are thinking of frogging it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is stunning! I really love the colors in that yarn.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥