Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Oh, it's been a long week so far... I'm down with a cold, a sore throat and painful coughing :( So there have been plenty of tea and cocoa, but not so much knitting... Hopefully it will go over soon, but it looks like Endre and Eirin is up next, they've started coughing this afternoon... Hopefully they will not get is as bad as I have, because it's not fun to be sick now when it's almost weekend...

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Reading: Well, I have finally just a few chapters left of The Endless Forest. Love how the story unfolds! For Eirin I'm now reading The Shadows, the 1st book in the series of The Books of Elswhere. I've also started the 3rd and last book in a norwegian fantasy series :)

Knitting: Since i haven't been knitting much, I haven't made much progress on the sweater... And I'm starting to get a bit fed up with it... But I'm determind to finish it , just need to get those sleeves on the same needle as the body so I can start the yoke. The black is the jacket, and I have managed to knit a few rows :) The pink is going to be a pair of baby bootees.

For more Yarn Along and WIP Wednesday follow the links :)

14 comments:

  1. Her har d også vøri såre halser,tette ører osv... Håper du blir bra igjen snart! Mye spennende lesning, je er glad i fantasy-filmer men har nok lest litt lite av den sjangeren...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon! i am always sad when an illness hits all in the home in phases. good luck finishing the sweater! it looks really hard, but will be worth it!

    :)
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better!! Sending hugs and hot soup your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everyone feels better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you all will feel better soon! The pink looks fantastic and will make very pretty booties =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm cocoa... hope you feel better soon. I can't wait to see that adorable little sweater all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's to hoping you're feeling well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's some sweater project!
    I hope you and yours are feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pattern in your sweater is so impressive!

    Hope you're feeling better soon and the kids stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Please feel better soon (you and the little ones).

    ReplyDelete
  11. such pretty knitting. i hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥