Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Yarn Along and WIP Wednesday are here again :)

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Knitting: I've been reading more than I have been knitting this last week, so not much progress on my projects... I've startd to decrease on Endre's sweater, so I hope to finish it soon. My Counterpane socks have been untouched and so has Eirin's jacket. But, I have finished the shawl I was knitting on last week.

Reading: Finally the second part of The Game of Thrones is out here in Norway. The book has been given out in two parts here... Don't know why, but I guess it's just too squeeze more money out of us. I borrow them from the library ;) But it's a series I'm thinking about buying in english (as it's much cheaper) since it's not likely there will come another book in norwegian until next year.

9 comments:

  1. To me, it looks like you have done quite a bit of knitting. Will the top of the sweater have robots too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The robot sweater is coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the robots! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have so missed our "visits"! But look at all of your progress. Another amazing sweater. Oh, and I took a look back a few days and met Capelito! Oh my! What a treasure. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gleder meg til å se ferdig robotgenser, den blir virkelig kul. Ha en fin torsdag i gråværet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweater is coming along amazingly--I cannot even imaging being able to do that kind of color work yet --and your books? A very big hit here with my husband!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that is one amazing sweater - lucky little person who gets to wear that one!
    Enjoy the reading.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥