Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

DSCN5871


Knitting: I'm about to start the first finger on Erlend's glove. It's been a while since I knitted gloves, so they have been laying on the table besides me a few days waiting for me to get my brain to work and count stitches...

Reading: The kids and I have started the 2nd Little Vampire book, The Little Vampire moves inn :) I loved these books as a child and still find them amusing. The other book is Sapphire Blue (Edelstein Trilogie #2) by Kerstin Gier. I'm also reading Heart-Shaped box and Twiligh Hunger as I did last Wednesday.

13 comments:

  1. I love the glove! It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome glove! I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bold graphic on the glove! Is it difficult to do the color changes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that glove is awesome; it looks so complicated!!!! amazing work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... love the pattern of the glove! It looks amazing! Looking forward to seeing it when it's finished x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible glove!! Can't wait to see how they turn out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that glove pattern. Can't wait to see how yours turn out. Maybe it'll inspire me to actually go ahead and knit some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the glove is amazing!!
    Big girls favourit book is Heart shaped box but I've never read it myself.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful glove, what a great pattern for kids.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥