Friday, January 27, 2012

Twisted rib neckwarmer

Twisted rib neckwarmer

Finally some nice weather to take photos in. Although it was mild with just -3C the wind made my fingers feels like icicles the few minutes I was out...

Twisted rib neckwarmer

Yarn: 86g Candy Skein Yummy Fingering Superwash Sock, Colorway Blackberry
Needles: 4,5 mm



DSCN6107

I first used this yarn when I knitted the Dragonfly Wings shawl last year. But I didn't like the shawl, so I desided to frog it. And I'm glad I did, because I love this cowl :) It's so soft and comfy and I love the colours. If you haven't checked out Candy Skein's yarn yet, you should.

Twisted rib neckwarmer

8 comments:

  1. NIce cowl! It looks like you found a great use for your candy skein after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl probably didn't turn out right because you were meant to make this cowl with it. And it looks totally awesome! From your photos it looks terribly cold there. It's been unusually warm here in Virginia, US. Hope the cowl keeps you warm on your outings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cowl looks so comfy and squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neutral color and the simple classic line of the cowl! Fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lekker hals. Den varmer nok godt, tenker jeg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful! Love the colors. I looked this up on Ravelry and the pattern is no longer available. Do you still have the stitch pattern that you can share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can find the pattern.
      Send me a message on Ravelry :)

      Delete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥