Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gerda hat and a second Very good cowl indeed


I've been test knitting this hat pattern for Milja. The first one turned out a little to small for me, but fits Eirin perfect :) I knitted a second one on bigger needles for me and you can see it here on ravelry.

Pattern: Gerda hat - it will be published next week.
Yarn: Davos by GGH. About 65 g each
Needles: 5mm on Eirin's hat and 5,5mm on mine


Pattern: A Very Good Cowl Indeed, Chart A, 4 repeats
Yarn: 55g Super DK from Spunkey Eclectic #Ribbons
Needles: 3mm

4 comments:

  1. Nice hat. Love the cowl. An ideal match for the yarn :o) c x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hat! Love how bright the cowl is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely knits! You have been busy knitting (and playing in the snow!). Wonderful work, as always : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours of the cowl are so cheery - I see it still is very cold where you are!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥