Sunday, January 20, 2013

FO's :: Komi Mittens & Marius hat

Untitled

My mittens are done. And I'm sorry for the yellowish indoor photo, but as you can see below, outdoor photos makes the colours blue...

Untitled

Pattern: Komi mittens #6
Yarn: 55 g hifa2
Needles: 2,72 mm
Size: 56 st
: January 14 2013
: January 20 2013



Untitled

I'm in the mood for knitting mittens, so I casted on a new pair right away. This is the Nuthatch Mittens. They're ment to be knitted from the top down, but I'm knitting them the usual way from the cuff and up.

Untitled

And I guess you begin to be a bit bored to see this pattern now, but I've made my brother a Marius hat as a birthday gift.
Same pattern as the hats I made for the kids.

9 comments:

  1. Så fine vottene ble. Jeg går aldri lei av å se Marius- mønsteret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these projects are great, but I especially love the Nuthatch Mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De vottene var knall fine! Likte veldig godt farge komboen din :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I'm in a mitteny-mood too, I just finished my daisies. I'm off to find some more mittens to be knitten'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful knits, i love the mitts, especially the birds! your brother must be very pleased to have a lovely new hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For noen flotte votter! Og selvom du er lei Mariusluer, så slår de aldri feil!
    Fuglevottene er jo bare helt nydelige - gleder meg til å se dem ferdig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mittens and also the hats, I've caught the bug and have knitted a couple myself, using up some yarn from my stash. I think the pattern is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a color work fiend! So inspiring. Great mitts. They look perfectly warm for the winter you're currently having.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥