Wednesday, March 20, 2013

On the needles :: Marius onesie

Untitled
Thank you for all your nice comments on my mittens yesterday :)
We are having a beautiful sunny, but windy weather and I'd love to be out walking. But I am working my way through my second day with migraine... So instead of walking or knitting, it has been a few hours of sleeping on the couch. Hopefully I will manage to get it out of the system today.  
Knitting: After finishing a few small projects, I've picked up the Marius onesie, (jumpsuit, onepiece or what ever you like to call it) and will try to finish it before I cast on something new. I am about to start the pattern which is the fun part :)

Reading: Started The House at Riverton the other day and so far I love it!

What are you reading and knitting?

8 comments:

  1. Your mittens are wonderful! I can't wait to see the onsies when they are done. I am working on shrugs for my little girls for Easter. Starting to get too warm in my part of the world to knit heavy stuff now! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a curious knit! I love the Norweigan copy of Riverton! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the onesie, what a neat pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God litteratur til godt strikketøy! Elsker Kate Morton, fikk nettopp den nye boka "Hemmeligheter" i posten :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work so far and beautiful colour, will be coming back to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. I hope you feel better soon! I don't get migraines, but I get very bad tension headaches that require knock-out medicine, so I can sympathise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope you feel better soon!
    Have a very nice and peaceful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouchie! My husband has a migraines once in a while so I know how much you're suffering. Do you know the cause of yours? My husband cut out coffee and can't have drinks with artificial sugars in it, nor too much chocolate.
    Not knitting anything new yet but you and I think Ruth inspired me to read a Kate Morton book; my mum gave me The Forgotten Garden.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥