Monday, April 15, 2013

FO :: Marius sweater and hat

First, thank you for your nice comments on the Ashton shawl!
Second, I hope you are not tired of the Marius pattern yet. Because there is more coming ;)
I am knitting another onesie for a lady my mom knows and I still have some of the blue yarn left, so there might be enough for a project.  But first my finished projects.

Untitled

This was a fast and fun knit. No seaming or picking up stitches - the kind of projects I like best!

Pattern: Marius genser med rundt bærestykke
Yarn: 141 g blue Lanett and 22 g red and white Mor Aase baby
Needles: 2 and 2,5 mm
Size: 1 year
Started: April 6 2013
Completed: April 12 2013



Untitled

This is the closest to the real colours.

Untitled

And I just had to knit a little hat as well. There will definitely be more of these as they are perfect for using up leftovers.

Pattern: Marius lue med øreklaffer
Yarn: 41 g blue Lanett and red and white Mor Aase baby
Needles: 2 and 2,5 mm
Size: 9-12 months
Started: April 2 2013
Completed: April 15 2013



9 comments:

  1. You knit such lovely projects! Love the matching hat as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your Marius projects are so nice. I'm definitely not getting tired of them! I can't believe how fast you have knit all of these up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful knits hege! right now i have picking up stitches, seaming and back and forth fair isle, simpler sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig sett! Veldig greit med rundfelling, enklest å strikke. I tillegg er nok det den beste passformen til små barn, ingen bungler og tykke kanter under klærne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see your gorgeous color work I love it even more, you are so talented! No wonder people want you to knit all sorts of things for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja vi elsker Marius; -i alle varianter og alle slag: Ønsker deg en deilig Strikkedag:-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥