Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FO :: Basket Weave Rib Socks

Untitled

Hubby still need more socks and a new pair came off the needles today.
I joined Sezza's kal some weeks ago. I decided to knit her free pattern - Basket weave rib socks. which is a great pattern. It's easy to memorize and knits up fast. The socks have been done for over a week with only the toe grafting to do... But as you know, it's those little things that takes time ;)

Untitled Untitled

Pattern: Basket Weave Rib Socks (free)
Yarn: 79 g Fabel #103
Needles: 2,5 mm
Size: Large - 70 sts
Started: July 3 2013
Completed: July 30 2013



Untitled

4 comments:

  1. These look terrific. The stitch detailing is simple but a great added touch. I like how it looks very fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks are beautiful. I'm going to have to put that pattern on my list.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥