Wednesday, February 12, 2014

On The Needles :: All Grey

Joining Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday :: Keep Calm Craft On
What's on your needles today?


Yarn along


Knitting: They are both grey and I'm trying to finish them both this week. The Cabernet hat is for the Me kal and it ends on the 15th... So just a few more days to knit on to finish it.
The TTL Mystery socks (which I love) has a deadline in March (I think) to put a pair of finished socks in the price draw.

Reading: I started Bellman & Black last night and had a hard time putting it down and go to sleep. I loved Diana Setterfiels'd first book - The Thirteenth Tale and I hope this one will be just as good!

9 comments:

  1. The Cabernet hat in fingering looks so different! Beautiful, I love the gray you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gray is such a great color, the older I get the more I wear it and find it goes with many of my basic clothing pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is a dream post for me....all that beautiful grey!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued by the sock pattern, it looks gorgeous! Love both grey knitting projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue at the top of the cuff. It looks great with the grey. Good luck on finishing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spennende prosjekter du har på gang:) Jeg har også grått på pinnene, jeg har kommet til avslutningen på en søt babyjakke i strukturstrikk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty shade of gray. The touch or turquoise is perfect! Thanks for the book recommendation. Sounds really good - and what a great cover! I am always swayed by a good cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flotte ting du har på pinnene! Takk for hyggelig kommentar hos meg, ha en fin lørdag!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥