Sunday, April 20, 2014

FO :: Angee and Rye

Untitled

With an easter with not so good weather, there have been time for finishing socks. I casted on this about a month ago and are so happy they are off the needles. I really like the colour - too bad the yarn is discontinued :(

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Angee
Yarn: 79 g Ranco Solid #103 by Araucania
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Me
Size: About an european 39/40
Started: March 12, 2014
Completed: April 18, 2014




Untitled

Next out is another pair of Rye. It's my 4th pair and I know there will be more. It's such an easy and mindless pattern!! I casted on the number of stitches I normally do for a pair of vanilla socks, 64 sts, and did garter sts over 20 of them.
It's the first time I knit socks with a merino, alpaca and nylon blend. It was SO soft to knit with, but I'm not so sure how well they will hold up when I start wearing them... Hopefully they will not get holes. And sadly this is another discontinued yarn. I wish I had some in another color...

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Rye (free pattern)
Yarn: 70 g Imagination Hand Painted Sock Yarn #seven dwarves by Knit Picks
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Me
Size: 64 sts, european 39/40
Started: April 12, 2014
Completed: April 18, 2014

2 comments:

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥