Wednesday, April 9, 2014

On The Needles :: Kosesokker

Untitled

Knitting: Seems like this is going to be the year of stranded knitted socks :)
I have wanted to knit a pair of knee high socks for a while, and when I got the book "Garnglede i Rosendal" I knew I had to make one of these. It's an easy pattern, but I don't like the kids of heel the attern has, so I'll have to do some thinking when I get there...

Reading: I started to read Odinsbarn a few days ago. It's the first book in a series of three about Hirka. I love this genre and I don't want the book to end...


Odinsbarn (Ravneringene #1)

Imagine missing something everyone else has. Something that proves you belong in this world. Something so important that without it, you're nothing. A plague. A myth. A human being. Fifteen winters old Hirka gets to know that she is an Odin child - a tail loose rottenness from another world. Despised. Feared. And chased. She has no idea anymore who she is and someone will kill her for it to remain a secret. But there are worse things than Odin children and Hirka is not the only creature that has broken through the gates. Odinsbarn is an original fantasy. A settlement with xenophobia, blind faith and the right or the will to lead.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that is amazing color work. I am funny when it comes to heels - I usually do them my own way regardless of what the directions say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cover on that book your reading. You are an awesome strander.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are gorgeous! Knee high and fair isle too *swoon* :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥