Thursday, August 21, 2014

FO :: 2x2 Rib Socks

Untitled

I first tried to knit this yarn up in the Rye pattern, but they didn't turn out pretty.
So I just made a 2x2 rib socks instead. And they still doesn't look pretty....
Some times the yarn is prettier in the skein than knit up. But then again, I don't like yarn that pools.
But Erlend is happy as he got himself a new pair of socks and that's all that matters, right?

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 64 sts, cuff down, 2x2 rib
Yarn: 94 g Super Nova #cold front
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Erlend
Size: European 42
Started: August 18, 2014
Completed: August 21, 2014

Untitled


Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Even with the pooling, I think they still look quite nice. As always, you have beautiful knitting skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as they find a happy home on some feet, they are a successs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them! The pooling reminds me of a lagoon with concentrated spots of kelp and mysterious, underwater creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a fantastic job on the socks. I like the colours, and they look beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Socks! I really need to cast on another pair. It's been almost a year since I last knit some. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥