Friday, August 1, 2014

FO's :: Rye & Espen Askepott

Untitled

There's been some knitting in my absent ;)
I needed some mindless knitting and once again I found myself casting on a pair of Rye.
I think this is my new favorite vanilla sock pattern.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Rye (free pattern)
Yarn: 85 g Candy Skein Yummy Fingering Superwash Sock #Leprechaun Lollipop
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Hubby
Size: About an european 41/42. 68 sts, garter over 20 sts
Started: July 16, 2014
Completed: July 24, 2014



Untitled

I've also finished these socks I started back in May.
I hoped I would have enough yarn for a pair for myself, but I ran out of the purple one.
So they fit Eirin, but she told me she had enough wool socks!! o-O
But I guess shw will wear them when winter comes...

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Espen Askepott
Yarn: Sisu, 14 g white and 21 g pink + Novita Nalle Solids 54 g purple
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Eirin..?
Size: About an european 36/37
Started: May, 2014
Completed: July 12. 2014



Linking up with FO Friday :: Creative Friday :: Fiber Arts Friday

3 comments:

  1. Your socks look great, I especially love the green ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at how fast you are at knitting socks. The green is a terrific color, like a sour apple Jolly Rancher. The striped pair is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these socks! I have the top pair in my queue to knit. I'm still working on the mittens that go with that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥