Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FO :: Hitchhiker

Untitled

I'm going to apologize right away for the bad photos...
It's a grey and rainy day outside and the daylight is getting shorter each day now. Which means fall is here.
But as you can see I've made a Hitchhiker. I first used this yarn for a Nurmilintu which I frogged because it become a little small. I know I'll knit Nurmilintu again, just need to find the right yarn.
The yarn is soft and is as shine as it looks and it is quite true to colour on these first two photos.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Hitchhiker
Yarn: 107 g Shine #Eclectic Jam
Needles: 3,5 mm / US 4
Made for: Xmas gift
Size: 33 teeth
Started: September 4, 2014
Completed: September 7, 2014



Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

5 comments:

  1. I love your last pic of how it's all snuggled up around your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I haven't knit this pattern yet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Hitchhiker! And I think the pictures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - both the yarn and the shawl! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥