Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FO :: Elephant Socks

Untitled


I've had this pattern in my ravelry queue for years... and have wanted to cast on several times. But either I didn't have the right yarn or something else came on the needles instead.  But now I have a pair. And I am giving them away as a christmas gift. And yes, I will make a pair for my self too, very soon. Because these were so fun and fast to knit :)

Untitled


Ravelry project page
Pattern: Water for the Elephants (free pattern)
Yarn: Senjagarn 75 g blue-purple # 306 and 41 g pink #352
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: a christmas gift
Size: about an european 37-39
Started: October 10, 2014
Completed: October 19, 2014



Untitled

6 comments:

  1. Those are amazingly beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you are so fast! The way you multitask is amazing. These are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kjempefine sokker, flott fargekombinasjon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! You are a master of stranded knitting!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥