Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter solstice

Finally the sun is turning and we can look forward to longer days!
I'd hoped that we would spend the day at our lean-to in the forest, but with -23C we stayed indoors by the fire. I just headed out for a little while to snap a few photos. It's so beautiful when everything is coverd up in frost!

Winter solstice
Big, white, frosty giants.
Winter solstice
Light in the north
Winter solstice
Light in the south
Winter solstice
All the birds are all puffed up to keep warm. Don't forget to feed them!
Winter solstice


Winter solstice


Winter Solstice
My greenhouse.  I've forgotten to tell you about that... 

4 comments:

  1. I hope the change in the sun's journeys brightens your mood a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most amazing, photographic access to Mother Nature's winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to see pic from Norway. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥