Tuesday, February 10, 2015

FO :: Magic Mirror Socks

Magic MirrorSocks

These socks are really really pretty, although incredibly hard to photograph....
The colour is so hard to capture right and the sock itself is so full of pattern I'm not sure I've managed to get the best angles.. But I think you get the idea about how they look ;)

I cast these on because I have decided to try to make a pair of socks each month from the patterns one can choose from in the Sock Knitters Anonymous group on Ravelry. And in January one of the choices among others, was a pattern designed by Jeannie Cartmel. She has a lot of pretty ones, but I wanted a free pattern and found this.

Magic Mirror Socks   Magic Mirror Socks   Magic Mirror Socks

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Magic Mirror Socks (free pattern)
Yarn: 77 g Yummy Fingering superwash sock #Candy Skein 1st Birthday
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Not sure. They are a little bit snug for me and a little too big for Eirin and she complained that they started to itch after a few photos.. If I'll knit them again, I would knit them a size bigger or choose a thicker yarn so that they will fit me ;)
Size: Medium, 64 sts



Magic Mirror Socks


Magic MirrorSocks


6 comments:

  1. They are absolutely stunning. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What eye candy these are. They're like the skin of a medieval dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rålekre sokker i vakker, vakker farge!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥