Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hello again

20150519_102838
The flower is my Lykkeløver :: False Shamrock. 

Gosh, it's been a while since I have posted here... I had a tiny Macro Monday post yesterday though ;)
I just needed a bit of time away from all kinds of social media "things" - and it felt good. But I started to miss blogging, so here I am ;) I haven't been knitting so much these weeks. Most time has been spent outdoors fixing the greenhouse and tending my plants and seedling.
But I have finished a pair of socks that is all mine. It's made in Arne & Carlos yarn and I love them!

IMG_20150518_150952

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 64 sts, cuff down and a short row heel
Yarn: 68 g Design Line by Arne & Carlos # 3653 Star Night
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Me

IMG_20150519_102915



New potholders

I have also crocheted a pair of potholders. It's nice with mindless projects.

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Just made up as I went along
Yarn: ca. 81 g of some cotton from Bernat
Hook: 3,5 mm / E


IMG_20150511_104543    IMG_20150429_083300

I was kind of lying when I said that I haden't been knitting much. I got a phone call from Tove Fevang a couple of weeks ago and she wondered if I could knit two sweaters for a new book she is making. And of course I had to say yes :) They are knitted from the same pattern, but with two different yarn types. The first one is made with Alpakka/Silke and the other with Tynn Merino. It was a fast and easy pattern to knit although there was a mistake in the first version of the pattern, so two of the colours changed place. Not my fault, but it was at the yoke, so just a small part had to be fixed. I'll show you photos when the book is out :)

5 comments:

  1. Well, I can imagine that now your snow is gone you would spend more time outside! After all, you probably get more knitting time during your long winters than most of us get. :) I love yarn colors you used for your sample sweaters-so soft looking.
    I have 2 skeins of Arne and Carlos Regia that I am looking forward to using--- I hope to use a simple vanilla pattern that will allow me to work on perfecting my Sweet Tomato Heel skills.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yummy yarn there to play with. Nice, spring socks. They remind me of when I used to decorate a drawn Easter eggon paper with rows of designs. Your wood table is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the A&C yarn! And the clover is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those socks, pretty colours in the yarn. Looking forward to seeing your finished sweaters

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥