Thursday, June 4, 2015

FO :: Potholders

IMG_20150602_120603

I am trying to use up some of my cotton stash - so another pair of potholders got of my hook earlier this week. They are made of some unknown yarn - no label... and the pattern is from a Norwegian magazine. There is another pair of potholders in it I might crochet as well ;) But then I think we have enough potholders!

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Heklede grytekluter av bestemorsruter
Yarn: Some unknown cotton
Hook: 3 mm /
Made for: The kitchen



20150602_120849

IMG_20150602_120245


4 comments:

  1. Nice, girly combination. I have some cotton potholders that my mum made for fun to try out a pattern. They're very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So summery looking. I can never have enough pot holders-you make me want to learn to crochet!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herlig restegarn...Hyggelige grytekluter ha du heklet. Vakker farger... vårglede :-)))
    Hilsen til deg. Viola

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥