Saturday, July 23, 2016

FO :: Fireweeds Socks

Untitled

This pair have been done for a while, but of course I had to wait for the Fireweeds to bloom until I could take photos of them!

Untitled

I cast them on back in April and I'm not sure when they were done... didn't put it in the Ravelry page, but it is a few months ago. They turned out a little long with all the pattern, so the toe got not as much pink as I would have liked it to have.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Fireweeds (free pattern)
Yarn: Sisu #1012 and #4517
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Made for: Me
Size: 64 sts

Untitled


IMG_20160723_121807

We have had a heat weave the last couple of days and today we went to the beach.
Of course I had to bring some knitting ;)

IMG_20160723_130155

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Those socks are amazing!!!! I love everything about them....especially the color. No---the name!.....I don't think we have fireweed here, but it sure is a lovely flower. And made great looking socks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mad, colorwork knitting skillz, Hege. I need to put some simple colorwork socks on my YOP list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so PRETTY! Beautiful colour work as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so PRETTY! Beautiful colour work as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydelige sokker! Det er et fint mønster og fargene du har valgt, likte jeg:)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥