Tuesday, November 22, 2016

FO :: Revespor Socks

Untitled

Revespor or Fox tracks socks are done and more sock yarn has left my stash :)
The few hours of daylight we have now is so gloomy and blue so the photos are not capturing the real colours... Just imagine the orange a little darker and brighter.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Revespor (free pattern)
Yarn: Sisu in orange and white, Senjagarn in grey and Ida Strømpegarn in black.
Needles: 2,5 - I wish I had gone up a needles size on the pattern part, but they fit and I know they will get looser when worn a couple of times.
Size: 64 sts

Untitled

My favorite part is the white tip of the fox tail toe :)

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I love these socks, especially the little black paw prints!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥