Thursday, April 6, 2017

FO :: Saga Print Socks

Untitled

For my birthday back in January I received some sock yarn in these five colours. I decided to knit them all up and a little while ago I casted off the last sock. They are all knitted in Saga Print - a sock yarn from a chain store here in Norway. I have tried to make them look a like, but the orange skein turned out completely different from the other colours. And I must say it's the one I like most.

Pattern: 68 sts, cuff down
Yarn: Saga Print
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5

Untitled   Untitled

Untitled   Untitled


Untitled

2 comments:

  1. They all look great, you are are a very fast knitter :) I think my favourites are the purple and green pairs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I like the orange ones best too, but orange is my favourite color :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥