Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hiking

Untitled

Yesterday my oldest son and I went hiking to Rapet 534 masl. Last time I hiked up this mountain was 7 years ago and I had forgotten how steep it was..!

IMG_20170708_165836_485

But the view was impeccable!

VID_632801126_074535_324
Click on the photo and you can see a video of the view :)
Untitled

Untitled

Sultind 1026 masl og Vassbruna 1203 masl. One day I hope to hike to the top of both :)

Untitled

Untitled

The small village Rossfjordstraumen with Kraknestinden 527 masl and Senja mountains in the distance.

Untitled

View towards Malangen.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The view up the lake where we live at the end.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I like how your son is all geared up. What a great hike. What pride you must feel in your country's land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love Wiki's history about the village. "On 28 March 1968, a Widerøe de Havilland Canada DHC-3 Otter seaplane crashed at Rossfjordstraumen. There were no fatalities, but the aircraft was written off.[2]" That last bit just cracks me up. Not the no fatalities, the aircraft.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥