Tuesday, June 28, 2016

FO :: ZigZagular Socks

Untitled

I started these back in September... and found out it was time to finish the second sock the other day. I'm glad I did, because they turned out super cool! The colour are a bit brighter in real life than my camera can handle. If you look at the photo on Instagram, which is a bit too bright, you can somehow get the idea of how bright they are ;) I have another ball of this fluormania in  purple and can't wait to cast on a pair with it!

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Zigzagular Socks (free pattern)
Yarn: 76 g Fluormania Color by Regia #7184 Neon Beach
Needles: 2,5
Size: 64 sts
Made for: ??


Untitled

I have also knitted two pairs of vanilla socks this month. They are both knitted in Opal Best Friends. The pink pair is knitted in #8864 Vertrauen and the brown in #8867 Clique.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Those Fluormania socks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge crush on the first pair, so bright and beautiful!!! love the other two pairs as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fluromania socks are terrific. I love the zippy neons.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥