Sunday, March 25, 2018
Selbugloves
After almost three months of beautiful, but oh so cold weather (-20 C) we got some fresh snow and milder temperatures. Perfect for Easter break. We've been out snowshoeing, skiing and made food over the fire several days now and I really hope the great weather will continue as long as the Easter breaks last.
I made my youngest a pair of gloves with moose on at the end of last year, but they are already used up (he has worn them so much they got holes..) so he requested a pair of new ones. This time I made them in a thicker yarn which is superwash, so hopefully they will not wear out so fast. I really like the little pop of green on the cuffs :)
Ravelry project page
Pattern: The pattern is from a booklet from Viking Garn, but is also available free from their website here - 0907-2.
Yarn: Rubin #441 green, Mor Aase #1088 and #1032 dark and light grey
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5 and 3 mm / US 2.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I took a Selbu mitten class on Saturday at STitches United. I only got one cuff done. The class was enjoyable...
ReplyDeleteI love that your son wore out his mittens that you had made him last year and requested another pair.
ReplyDeleteBoth pair are awesome! I just wish I liked to knit fingers, but I hate them!
ReplyDelete