Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Yarn Along ::WIP Wednesday

Knitting: I really need to speed up my mitten knitting if I am going to finish two and a half pairs of mittens by the 14th for the kids advent calendar... These are for Helene, hubby's daughter. Erlends selbu death mittens are done, but I still have to find patterns for Eirin and Endre. Any ideas??

Reading: I started Tunnels yesterday and love it so far! I'm also reading Here, there be dragons (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica #1) which is a great book as well. I really enjoyed  Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children which I was reading last week. Hope there will be a follow up ;) I have also read Die for me (Revenants #1) and Heaven since last time. Loved them both!

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

13 comments:

  1. the mitten is looking awesome! can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mittens! have you seen anemone pattern? and spillyjane has some great ones as well! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab mitten, it's so cute!

    You know, I added Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children to my Christmas wishlist after seeing your post last week ;) Glad to hear you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of all the books you read! I am such a slow reader and can't seem to make time for it as I'd like. I guess if I slept less that would help! ;-) Love those mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that an owl on the mitten? So cute! I know very little about mittens (finished my first color stranding project though), but I have seen some interesting ones on Ravelry. Fiddlehead, Flocked, Give a Hoot, Bird in Hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mitten is wonderful! I have long wanted to make that pattern, but just don't have the confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you come up with a way to speed up your knitting, can you please let me know the secret. I could sure use to knit faster right about now ! LOL!

    Cute mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are coming out great. Hope you accomplish your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your mittens!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your mitten! i'm excited because my daughter has moved to cold and snow, so now i can knit some too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥