Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekending :: Advent ♡

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.

Untitled

Så tenner vi ett lys i kveld.
Vi tenner det for glede.
det står og skinner for seg selv
og oss som er til stede.
Så tenner vi ett lys i kveld.
Vi tenner det for glede.


-Inger Hagerup-


We light one candle tonight
We light it for happiness.
                               
Untitled

It has been a busy weekend.
And I still don't feel that I have managed
to do all the things I had on my to do list...
We've put up our christmaslights and christmas
curtains and the house is so cozy :)
I managed to squeeze in a shopping round
with my mom and my sister on Saturday.
The plan was to buy the latest small gifts for
the advent calendar, but I found only a few ...
The advent calendar came up nevertheless,
and the kids know that there are
a few more small packages to be put up ;)
As you can see there are many cards and cookie cutters her too.
It's because I think we should indulge in advent.
And what better way than to bake a lot, going to the cinema,
walk in the woods and make some Christmas decorations!
Do you make advent calendar for your kids?

Not quite finish... Still have some knitting to do ;)

7 comments:

  1. I still have things to do after doing many of my list of projects! I've decorated and now I need to tidy up a bit with the mess I created. Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cutters look great in the candle light. Advent is lovely, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could. I'm never prepared. But the girls get spoiled for Christmas though. Great decorations you have up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så koselig førjulshus du har rukket å lage.Jeg kjenner godt følelsen av å skulle ha rukket mer, men jobber med å være fornøyd med det som er. Ha en kjempefin 2. desember-dag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family use to do an advent calendar. It would have little chocolates in the pockets for us to find. Now we only countdown to the big day. Your weekend sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your calendar! what a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your calendar! we don't do the calendar but we do special treats throughout advent - silly little things like hot chocolate and story time, driving to see the christmas lights at night, having a pizza party and watching elf ;-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥